If you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Service infringes upon your copyright, you may send notice to Contact Android-Full requesting that the material or access to the material be removed, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”). We try our best to remove it immediately.
If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification.
A proper notification MUST have at least the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
– The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
– A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address (official).
3. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on www.android-full.com site that contain these materials. Please don’t send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with android-full.com web urls. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.